What is Sage 50 HR?
People are at the heart of every organisation
People are one of the most important assets of any business, but with the increasing demands of changing legislation and record keeping, managing them is becoming more complex and difficult.
Sage 50 software helps cut through red tape, record employee information quickly and efficiently, manage the performance and development of people and reduce the paper trail.
Sage 50 HR helps businesses:
- Keep track of hours worked - meeting Working Time Regulations and gaining a clear understanding of who works where and when.
- Track and plan staff progress - monitoring performance, recording reasons for salary or job changes and setting targets for improvement.
- Retaining and make best use of staff - keeping track of salaries, skills and qualifications.
- Keeps the organisation structure up to date with details of locations, departments, costs centres and working patterns.
- Stores electronic copies of letters and contracts so you can find and retrieve information quickly and easily.
- Keeps a clear record of all absences, warnings, disciplinary notices – offers the information needed to support any required actions.
- Schedules follow-up activities and get reminders of events.
- Records termination of employment and redundancy consultations – to show compliance with redundancy legislation and defend any claims.
- Monitors trends by reporting at company, site, department or individual levels.
- Helps meet health and safety requirements by recording accidents and injuries.
- Easily prepares and stores the evidence required to support inspections eg. Health & Safety, Quality Standards, Investors in People.
- Keeps employee information safe with a powerful security model offering multi-level access.
- Integrates with Sage 50 to avoid re-keying information and can also link to Excel.
Features and Benefits
We have introduced Sage 50 HR to help you store and track all the information related to your people: their personal details, holiday records, absences, working patterns, skills, performance and training.
Using Sage 50 HR you can:
Manage your information and your people:
By computerising your HR information you'll be ready to check any detail and answer any question. It becomes easier to comply with legal requirements to keep certain records and, if required, produce evidence. And a single source of information means it's quick to find what you need.
Create reports that keep you in control:
With Sage 50 HR it's easy to look at trends in areas such as absences and holidays. You can monitor potential gaps and plan ahead. You can also run reports to check on the skills, training and development of your people.
Keep sensitive information properly secure:
With Sage 50 HR you have peace of mind that information can only be retrieved by those with the right level of access.
Save time through integration with Excel:
Integration with Microsoft Office means it's easy to email your employees or set up professional-looking mail merges.
What's new in Sage HR 2010
Please Click Here to find out what's new in Sage 50 HR 2010. You will be taken to the Sage web site in the UK so please ignore the UK telephone numbers and links to the UK Sage Shop.